If you need to change the artist address for your collection, go to your Smart Contract Manager at: create.gamma.io/manage.
- Make sure to connect to Gamma with the wallet that owns the collection.
- Once you've connected your wallet and authenticated, select the collection you'd like to make the change for. This will open the smart contract manager for that collection.
- Under "Overview" you'll be able to update the artist address, under "Other common functions"
- Enter the alphanumerical address that you'd like to see reflected on the collection page (if it is attached to a BNS, the BNS will be shown).
- Click on Set-artist-address and confirm the transaction in your wallet extension.
- Once the transaction is confirmed in an anchor block, you will see the new artist name on the collection page, just below the collection name.