When you make an offer on a Stacks NFT or participate in an auction and place a bid, you may be outbid, or the auction or your offer may expire. When this happens, the bidder's funds are not automatically transferred back to their wallet.
To get your bid funds back, simply follow these steps:
- Log in to your Stacks wallet, where you initially placed your bid.
- Navigate to the 'Offers' menu located in the top right corner of the page.
- By default, you will be redirected to the 'Offers received' page. Click on the 'Offers made' tab.
- On that page, you should be able to see all the offers you have made. If you don't see them, toggle the 'Show past offers' button in the top right corner.
- Finally, click the 'Withdraw' button to withdraw your offer funds and sign the transaction from your wallet.