Xverse is a Stacks compatible mobile wallet for your phone or tablet.
Head to their website at xverse.app, tap "Download the App" and use the appropriate app store for your device to install the Xverse mobile wallet.
Launch the Xverse app and tap the "New Wallet" button if you are setting one up for the first time. Select "Restore Wallet" if you already have a seed phrase for a wallet you control. Follow the prompts and agree to the terms of service for using the Xverse app.
Xverse Home Page
The first page you will see after the initial setup of your wallet will show your Stacks address and Bitcoin address for your first account. You can make multiple accounts - each will be its own unique pair of a Stacks address and a Bitcoin address.
At this time, it would be helpful to fund your Stacks wallet with some STX. You can do so right through the Xverse app by selecting the "Buy" button on the right-hand side. Buying STXs through the app is powered by Moonpay - learn more on their site at moonpay.com
Navigate to Gamma.io
Using the Xverse built-in web browser, you will be able to view Gamma's marketplace and use the Gamma Creator Portal.
- Tap the Globe icon in the bottom right corner of the screen
- Type "gamma.io" in the address bar and hit enter
- Tap the bookmark symbol to the right of the address bar
Connect and Sign
You are free to browse the Gamma Marketplace and Creator site without connecting your wallet, but for a full experience with access to all features, we recommend connecting your wallet to Gamma.
- Tap the Menu icon in the top right corner
- Tap "Connect Wallet" near the bottom of the drop-down list
- Tap the "Connect" button
- Tap the "Continue" button and the "Sign" button to authenticate your account with Gamma
You will receive a small confirmation message at the top of the screen once you have signed in.
Edit Profile and Explore
Your profile or gallery page is your home base for your NFT collection on Gamma. You can always return to your profile page by tapping the menu icon in the top right corner and selecting your address in the drop-down list (it will display your .btc name once you have registered one for your new address).
- Tap the "Edit Profile" button at the top of your profile page to bring up a new window allowing you to share more about yourself and your other social accounts.
- Tap the Picture to bring up your available NFTs - select one to assign as your PFP on Gamma. Please note - it must be an NFT in your collection for the account you are signed in with.
- When you are happy with your update, tap the "Save Profile" button at the bottom.
You are now ready to explore Gamma's marketplace! Tap the menu icon to see a list of pages to visit. Tapping "Create" from the list will take to you our Creator site where you can create your own NFTs or see what is minting now and being auctioned for sale.
If you are new and want to learn more about Gamma, view our other Help Center articles.
Note that Xverse also has a browser extension (desktop version) which you can download directly from their site.